Do you find beauty in the Charles River parks? Do you love taking photographs? Are you an aspiring photographer looking to expand your portfolio, or an experienced one looking to give back to your community? We hope you’ll consider donating your photos to the Charles River Conservancy!
How we’ll use your photos
We are always looking for high quality photographs to use in our communications materials. If you decide to donate a photograph, you may see it on our:
- social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more)
- printed materials and mailings
Donating a photo does not guarantee its use. Donated photos may or may not be used. Whenever possible, the CRC will include the photo credit you provide.
Types of photos
Though we welcome many types of photos, we’re specifically interested in the following types of images:
- Photos of common native and invasive plant species found in the urban Charles River parks. (Learn more about these through our Learn & Discover series.)
- Photos that highlight the natural beauty of the Charles River and its parks
- Photos that spotlight the diverse activities that take place in the Charles River parks. (Please note that we will not be able to use images that include recognizable features of an individual.)